Alumni Weekend 2005
It's more than a gathering--it's a living scrapbook. It's fall colors, great food, and football. It's seminars, concerts, and socials. It's hors d'oeuvres, honors, and homecoming. It's Alumni Weekend, and it's coming soon!
This year’s Alumni Weekend is October 14 to 16, and it offers something for everyone. A partial list:
- Attend milestone reunions on campus for the classes of 1960, 1965, 1970, 1975, 1980, 1985, 1990, 1995, and 2000. Receptions and dinners are planned for each class.
- Celebrate the legacy of your college education at the Alumni Honors Banquet. This year’s honorees are Paul Barker ’71, Jamie Forman ’81, and Aaron Meyer ’95. (See related article.)
- Talk back to your teachers. Attend one of the Alumni College lectures, presented this year by Bob Mandel, professor of international affairs; Cyrus Partovi ’67, senior lecturer in social sciences; and Richard Rohrbaugh, Wright Professor Emeritus of Christian Studies.
- Enjoy a concert by Mates of State, the husband-and-wife indie-pop duo of Jason Hammel and Kori Gardner.
- Cap off your weekend with a complimentary brunch in the Albany Quadrangle.
Register now for an unforgettable weekend and encourage your classmates and friends to join you. For registration information, visit www.lclark.edu/dept/alumni/aw 2005.html, e-mail email@example.com, or call 503-768-7950 (toll free 800-753-9292).
Back to Summer 2005 Chronicle